Buffalo Ranch Chicken
Chicken & Marinade: Place bag of 6 chicken breasts inside stable container and fold edges over and add:
· 1 cup buttermilk
· 4 Tbsp. RedHot Sauce
· 2 tsp. paprika
Massage to blend ingredients together and coat chicken.
Glaze: Place quart bag inside stable container and fold edges over. Add:
· ½ cup lite Ranch dressing
· 1 tsp. RedHot Sauce
Gorgonzola Crumbles: Place quart bag inside stable container and fold edges over. Add:
· ¼ cup Gorgonzola Crumbles
1. Using tongs, remove chicken from marinade.
2. Grill on med-high or broil 4-6 min. per side (internal temp. 165°F).
3. Spread each breast evenly with glaze and sprinkle with Gorgonzola cheese.
4. Grill or broil additional 1-2 min. or until cheese begins to melt.
Key Lime Corn
2 cups frozen corn
1 tsp. low-fat mayonnaise
1 tsp. lime juice
1 tsp. lime zest
1 tsp. sugar
¼ tsp. kosher salt
Combine all ingredients in a large bowl.
1. Heat nonstick skillet over med heat. Add 1 piece unsalted butter to pan and let melt before adding corn mixture to pan.
2. Sauté 4-5 minutes until corn is cooked through.
Didn't find what you were looking for?