4ea. U-10 Scallops
1C cooked Sushi rice
1T fine chopped lemon grass
1 oz. small diced white onion
1 oz. small diced lemley tomato
1t minced garlic
¼ C white wine
½ C coconut milk
¼ C fish stock
¼ C small sunburst squash
¼ C blanched Asparagus
1 T grated parmesan-reggiano
Shaved parmesan-reggiano for garnish
1 t chopped Italian parsley for garnish
Salt and pepper to taste
1. Preheat sauté skillet on high.
2. Cover bottom of pan with oil.
3. Season scallops with salt and pepper and sear, dropping the temperature to medium.
4. Cook until golden brown, flip, and cook until done.
5. Preheat a 2nd sauté pan on high, lightly oiled.
6. Sauté onion, tomato, lemongrass, and garlic.
7. Add squash, asparagus, and rice and gently stir until coated with fat.
8. Add stock and coconut milk.
9. Reduce to desired consistency.
10. Add herbs and grated parmesan.
WTTG FOX 5 & myfoxdc
Didn't find what you were looking for?