3 ½ Cups AP Flour
½ Cup Sugar
3 TBSP Baking Powder
1 tsp. Kosher Salt
3 Each Eggs
1 ½ Cups Milk
1 Cup Buttermilk
1 Cup Oil
1 tsp. Vanilla
1) Combine flour, sugar baking powder and salt together in a mixing bowl.
2) Combine eggs, milk, buttermilk, oil and vanilla together in a separate bowl.
3) Pour the wet ingredients into the flour mixture and stir to combine.
4) Set aside until ready to use.
5) Place a small pat of butter or oil onto a preheated pan or griddle.
6) Using a 4 oz ladle cook pancakes for about two minutes or until small bubbles form around the edges and is golden brown.
7) Flip pancakes using a spatula. Allow to finish cooking for another minute.
8) Keep warm until ready to serve.
PECAN PIE SYRUP
2 Cups Pecan Pieces
2 Cups Maple Syrup
1 Cup Corn Syrup
1 Cup Light Brown Sugar
2 TBSP Butter
1 tsp. Vanilla
½ tsp. Kosher Salt
¼ Cup Bourbon (optional)
1) Melt butter in a saucepan over medium heat.
2) Place remaining ingredients into pan.
3) Simmer over medium heat for 10 minutes or until thick.
4) Keep warm until ready to serve.
2 Cups Heavy Whipping Cream
½ Cup Confectioners Sugar
½ Cup Creamy Peanut Butter
2 Chargers ISI Whip Cream Syphon
1) Place cream, peanut butter and sugar into a saucepan.
2) Gently warm mixture until peanut butter is dissolved.
3) Remove from heat and chill mixture.
4) Place peanut butter cream into a whip cream syphon with two chargers.
WTTG FOX 5 & myfoxdc
Didn't find what you were looking for?