Wal Mart evacuated because of carbon monoxide leak - DC News FOX 5 DC WTTG

Wal Mart evacuated because of carbon monoxide leak

Posted: Updated:
LAUREL, Md. - 250 people were evacuated from a Wal Mart in Laurel, MD this morning because of a carbon monoxide leak.

Anne Arundel County fire crews went to the Wal Mart at 3549 Russett Green East to treat an injured employee, that injury is not related to the CO leak. While at the scene, a portable carbon monoxide detector started to sound.

The store was evacuated for about two hours. The leak was traced to a heat/air unit on the roof.





Powered by WorldNow

WTTG FOX 5 & myfoxdc
5151 Wisconsin Ave. NW
Washington, DC 20016
Main Number: (202) 244-5151
Newsroom: (202) 895-3000
fox5tips@wttg.com

Didn't find what you were looking for?
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 Fox Television Stations, Inc. and Worldnow. All Rights Reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Ad Choices