Carbon monoxide exposure at Loudoun County townhouse sends 14 pe - DC News FOX 5 DC WTTG

Carbon monoxide exposure at Loudoun County townhouse sends 14 people to hospital

Posted: Updated:
ASHBURN, Va. -

14 people were hospitalized after being exposed to carbon monoxide at a townhouse in Ashburn, Va.

Loudoun County fire and rescue personnel responded to a 911 call at around 7:35 p.m. Wednesday for a medical emergency in the 22600 block of High Haven Terrace.

14 people, which included residents of the home and their guests, were exposed to the carbon monoxide after a vehicle was accidentally left running in the garage of the home.

The residents called 911 after experiencing headache-like symptoms.

The victims were taken to Inova Loudoun Hospital for a checkout.


Powered by WorldNow

WTTG FOX 5 & myfoxdc
5151 Wisconsin Ave. NW
Washington, DC 20016
Main Number: (202) 244-5151
Newsroom: (202) 895-3000
fox5tips@wttg.com

Didn't find what you were looking for?
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 Fox Television Stations, Inc. and Worldnow. All Rights Reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Ad Choices