An employee at Medstar Washington Hospital Center dies while working on an A/C Unit
By myfoxdc Web Producer
WASHINGTON, DC -
An employee at Medstar Washington Hospital Center died this afternoon after being overcome by fumes in a mechanical room near the auditorium. Melvin Lewis was responding to a request to fix the air conditioning. The D.C Fire & EMS hazardous materials team was called to the hospital. The situation has been cleared.
WTTG FOX 5 & myfoxdc 5151 Wisconsin Ave. NW Washington, DC 20016 Main Number: (202) 244-5151 Newsroom: (202) 895-3000 email@example.com