City Wings in Detroit unveils a new flavor for Labor Day, Spicy Mango Ginger.
Owner Grant Lancaster has some tip for the at-home winger, and shows us how to make one of his signature sauces.
Parmesan and Garlic Wings
1. Split wings in half. Keep the drum section and the banjo section, discard the tip if you want.
2. Fry wings at 370 until cooked through.
3. Drain oil.
4. Take a large pan and over medium heat, add enough butter and hot sauce to evenly coat the wings.
5. Sprinkle granulated garlic on the wings and toss to coat evenly.
6. Remove from heat.
7. Sprinkle wings with Parmesan Cheese and toss to coat evenly.
8. Serve as desired.
Father & Son team cooks up a Lobster Lover's dream!
J. Baldwin's in Clinton Township is back and better than ever.
WTTG FOX 5 & myfoxdc5151 Wisconsin Ave. NWWashington, DC 20016Main Number: (202) 244-5151Newsroom: (202) email@example.com