Gas Explosion Injures At Least One In Bustleton - DC News FOX 5 DC WTTG

Gas Explosion Injures At Least One In Bustleton

Posted: Updated:

A gas explosion led to a fire, injuring one person Wednesday night in the Bustle section of Northeast Philadelphia.

SkyFOX was over a home on the 2000 block of Foster Street at around 8:15 p.m.

Investigators say a man was cleaning out his oven, which may have been left on, when he lit a cigarette.

He was taken to Temple University Hospital with second-degree burns to his face and his hands.

It took firefighters about 20 minutes to get the flames under control.

Powered by WorldNow

WTTG FOX 5 & myfoxdc
5151 Wisconsin Ave. NW
Washington, DC 20016
Main Number: (202) 244-5151
Newsroom: (202) 895-3000

Didn't find what you were looking for?
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 Fox Television Stations, Inc. and Worldnow. All Rights Reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Ad Choices