Thursday is National HIV testing day and D.C.'s Whitman Walker Health wants to make it convenient for anyone to get checked for the virus.
Free HIV tests will be offered Thursday at the following Whitman Walker sites:
• Elizabeth Taylor Medical Center, 1701 14TH St., NW, 9:00 am - 5:00 pm.
• Max Robinson Center, 2301 Martin Luther King Jr. Ave., SE, 10:00 am - 4:30 pm.
• Capitol Hill, NW, New Jersey Ave. and C Street, NW, 3:30 - 6:30 pm.
In addition, free HIV testing will happen to Thursday, Friday and Saturday at the following Walgreens locations:.
• Walgreens 4225 Connecticut Ave., NW, Thursday, June 27, and Friday, June 28, 3:00-7:00 pm; Saturday, June 29, 9:00 am-2:00 pm
• Walgreens 1217 22nd St., NW, Thursday, June 27, and Friday, June 28, 3:00-7:00 pm; Saturday, June 29, 9:00 am-2:00 pm
WTTG FOX 5 & myfoxdc5151 Wisconsin Ave. NWWashington, DC 20016Main Number: (202) 244-5151Newsroom: (202) firstname.lastname@example.org