Family and friends gathered Monday to say their final goodbyes to Bennett Rill.
The 14-year-old was electrocuted last Tuesday when he came in contact with live wires at Fox Mill Elementary School, in Herndon, Virginia.
Rill and three friends were trying to climb to the roof of the school when he became entangled in the wires.
We're told he was trying to save one of his friends.
WTTG FOX 5 & myfoxdc5151 Wisconsin Ave. NWWashington, DC 20016Main Number: (202) 244-5151Newsroom: (202) firstname.lastname@example.org