Many residents are dealing with flooding, power outages, and damage from Monday’s storms.
On Browns Mill Road, a car was stranded in water reportedly up to three feet high.
Southbound lanes of route one in Fairfax, near Holly Hills Road, were also closed due to downed power lines.
Power utilities also reported outages into Tuesday morning.
- Berryville Road at the creek.
- Hispley Mill Road, 24100 to 24898 block.
- Izaak Walton Way, 20500 to 20574 block.
- Kingstead Road, at the creek.
- Loghouse Road between Newbury Road and Founders Road.
- West Old Baltimore Road at the creek.
WTTG FOX 5 & myfoxdc5151 Wisconsin Ave. NWWashington, DC 20016Main Number: (202) 244-5151Newsroom: (202) firstname.lastname@example.org