'American Idol' Castoff Devin Velez: I'm So Blessed - DC News FOX 5 DC WTTG

'American Idol' Castoff Devin Velez: I'm So Blessed

Posted: Updated:
Los Angeles, CA -

(FOX 11) Devin Velez, one of the top 10 contestants on FOX's "American Idol" was eliminated Thursday night. He opens up to Good Day LA on what it was like.

"I was blessed to come this far ... this is my first time and I made the top 8," he said.

While he's been eliminated, he's still part of the cast: He will be part of the touring show.

He also said his next move is to go back to high school to finish his work.

• The Latest From Good Day LAMore>>

Mo'Nique: Every Action Is Forgivable

Friday, September 12 2014 2:12 PM EDT2014-09-12 18:12:58 GMT
    Mo'Nique will be playing standup shows in Ontario, Friday and Saturday night, September 12th and 13th. For those of you who haven't seen her stand-up...it's pretty ‘R' rated. Here's a bit of what we can show you on TV.

Lindsay Albanese: Style Week OC / FIDM

Friday, September 12 2014 12:46 PM EDT2014-09-12 16:46:07 GMT
    [VIEW PHOTO GALLERY] It's now time for Style Week OC. Eleven days of runway shows, parties, and presentations.Style expert, and F.I.D.M. grad Lindsay Albanese is here with a sneak peek of one runway show, which features local F.I.D.M. designers competing for a big cash prize!

Wendy Williams: I Am Going To Eat Crow...Really!

Friday, September 12 2014 12:16 PM EDT2014-09-12 16:16:20 GMT

The new season of ‘The Wendy Williams Show' begins Monday, September 15th…and we hear that Wendy's first order of business will be eating some crow.

• Good Day LA FeaturesGood Day LA FeaturesMore>>

Lindsay Albanese: Style Week OC / FIDM

Friday, September 12 2014 12:46 PM EDT2014-09-12 16:46:07 GMT

On The Set Of 'The Real'

Friday, September 12 2014 11:35 AM EDT2014-09-12 15:35:36 GMT
    You may remember ‘The Real', the talk show which had a brief tryout last summer. Starting Monday, September 15th it will be on FOX 11 every weekday afternoon. Julie Chang is live on ‘The Real' set.

Alexandra Catalano: Cute Back To School Lunches

Wednesday, September 10 2014 12:56 PM EDT2014-09-10 16:56:17 GMT
    Alexandra Catalano, health consultant, nutritionist, and creator of the popular lifestyle brand Eat Cute will show you how to make a lunch so cute and unique, your little one would never even think of trading.
Powered by WorldNow
Untitled

WTTG FOX 5 & myfoxdc
5151 Wisconsin Ave. NW
Washington, DC 20016
Main Number: (202) 244-5151
Newsroom: (202) 895-3000
fox5tips@wttg.com

Didn't find what you were looking for?
Privacy Policy | New Terms of Service What's new | Ad Choices