Borek & Associates P.C. is hiring a versatile, general practice attorney with a focus on litigation for its growing practice.
Our firm's practice focuses on business, contract or commercial matters, banking, real estate matters,
estate and trust litigation and administrative hearings. We seek a candidate with 3+ years experience.
• Excellent research and writing skills.
• Confident and proficient in motion practice and oral argument for adversarial proceedings in Cook County and collar counties.
• Bench or jury trial experience.
• Commercial real estate and corporate transactional experience a plus.
Compensation: Commensurate with experience. Benefits include health insurance for employee.
No phone calls or drop offs please.
3/6: Assignment Manager
Assignment Manager Wanted!
George Street Photo & Video is a nationwide wedding photography based out of Chicago. Currently we are looking for an enthusiastic and hard working Assignment Manager to join our team. We're looking for someone who can thrive in a busy, but relaxed atmosphere in our River North loft. The ideal candidate would have great communication skills, be extremely organized with the ability to multi-task and have fun.Our Assignment Managers work closely with our nationwide team of photographers and videographers, building relationships and growing the company. As an Assignment Manager at George Street Photo & Video your responsibilities will include:
• Talent Acquisition and Management
• Creative thinking and innovation
• Clearly communicate details of each event and the client's needs to photographers and videographers before each assignment.
• Effectively communicate company policies and procedures to photographers and videographers.
• Manage the online Photographer and Videographer Portal.
• Oversee/Manage our National Ambassador Team
• Develop ideas for strategies, techniques and tactics based on photographer and Videographer feedback and market environment
• Attention to detail
• Extremely Organized
• Must be a team player
• Ability to think on your feet while thinking outside of the box
• Crisis Management
• Preferably open for travel, availability to work on the weekends.
• People skills
• Managing skills
• Effective Email Skills
The Ideal Candidate's background may include::
• Project Management
• Studio Management
• Talent Management
• Recruiting Background
This is a full-time position based in our Chicago River North office. Pay: 30-40k.
To be considered, please submit a resume and cover letter to email@example.com, no call ins please.
To Apply, Email firstname.lastname@example.org
George Street Photo & Video, LLC. does not discriminate in practices or employment opportunities on the basis of an individual's race, national or ethnic origin, religion, age, sex, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, or any other proscribed category set forth in federal or state regulations.