Sebis Direct, Inc. has a great entry-level Technical Account Manager position available for a detail-oriented, self-motivated, computer savvy candidate. This is an exciting and unique opportunity for someone who possesses both excellent customer service skills along with very good technical comprehension. Our ideal candidate will coordinate multiple projects involving programming, data processing, imaging, assembly, mailing, etc. In addition to working well with clients, excellent troubleshooting and writing skills are a must.
In addition to the above responsibilities, this position also requires the ability to create and maintain document set-ups and presentation layer HTML to our internet services. You'll be working on intranet and internet pages along with working with our programming team and clients on critical applications. Sebis Direct is dedicated to and aggressively employs Linux and related open source technologies.
We don't expect you to have hands on experience with all the skill-sets noted below. However, we're looking for someone that is self-motivated, eager to learn, very interested in computer technology and a quicker learner. Our ideal candidate will have experience or knowledge in some of the following areas:
- HTML: Intermediate to expert (including CSS)
- XML: Understands concepts
- UNIX / Linux: Desirable but not required
- Database: Understands SQL concepts and / or any popular package (Access, SQL, FoxPro, Oracle, Sybase, etc.)
- Back-End Web Scripting Tools: Understand concepts (e.g., Coldfusion, ASP, PHP, etc.)
- Web Skills: Basic to intermediate knowledge of internet and intranet mechanics, email, FTP, etc.
- Web Page Composition: Intermediate or better
- Graphics Composition: Intermediate or better (Quark, Pagemaker or similar)
- Image Manipulation: Intermediate or better (GIMP, Paint, Photoshop, etc.)
- Various Editors or IDE: Intermediate or better
We are a dynamic organization with a growing line of services to keep our clients on the cutting edge of document management and delivery technology. From traditional print and mail to eDocument delivery and eBill payments, we provide variety and challenges to all our associates.
If you're interested in this exciting and challenging opportunity, please forward your resume and cover letter to:
(Please, no phone calls regarding this position. Phone calls will not be accepted or returned).
Attn: Hiring Authority (CL)
Sebis Direct, Inc.
6516 West 74th Street
Bedford Park, Illinois 60638
Fax: (708) 546-2006