Fatal fire in southwest Atlanta - DC News FOX 5 DC WTTG

Fatal fire in southwest Atlanta

Posted: Updated:

Fire officials say space heaters may be to blame for an early morning fire in southwest Atlanta.

Firefighters found flames shooting through the roof of a home in the 4100 block of Campbellton Road around 2:45 a.m. Saturday.

Officials say 20-year-old Scarri McNeal was inside the home at the time of the fire. They were able to get him out and transported him to Grady Memorial Hospital where he later died.

Powered by WorldNow
Untitled

WTTG FOX 5 & myfoxdc
5151 Wisconsin Ave. NW
Washington, DC 20016
Main Number: (202) 244-5151
Newsroom: (202) 895-3000
fox5tips@wttg.com

Didn't find what you were looking for?
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 Fox Television Stations, Inc. and Worldnow. All Rights Reserved.
Privacy Policy | New Terms of Service What's new | Ad Choices