Studies show money problems can be a big reason for why couples break up.
So, how do you know you're dating a financial deadbeat? Financial expert Dan Roccato offered several warning signs on the Thursday's FOX 29 News at 5 p.m.
- Self employed, never works:
- Drives an expensive car that is leased
- Asks for loan
- Lives in a big house with no furniture
- Holds maxed out credit cards
- Insists on paying the entire check without even looking at the bill
- Avoids cell phone calls
- Lives with parents
Roccato says it's important to have the money talk early in a relationship. You can watch his interview in the video above.
After a TRACE of April snow in Philadelphia Wednesday morning, the return of winter is making an unwanted return for most.
Freeze warnings posted for Wednesday night into Thursday AM. Protect sensitive plants!
Expect a slow warm up over the next couple of days.
Thursday High: 54
Friday High: 56
Saturday High: 63
Sunday High: 64