Two people were rescued from a Christmas Day fire inside a home in Bucks County.
The fire sparked in a home on the 100 block of Orchard Lane in Lower Southampton around 11:30 a.m.
Firefighters say it appears someone was using oxygen while smoking a cigarette, causing the fire.
Both residents of the home are in their 70s, firefighters say. The two were taken to St. Mary Medical Center's Torresdale hospital but the extent of their injuries is not yet clear.
Police kill a burglary suspect they say fired at them first, and a second man is wanted in this case. But you have to hear how the police and the two suspects first came into contact.
Tropical storm warnings have been issued for Puerto Rico, the U.S. and British Virgin Islands and other nearby islands as Tropical Storm Bertha approaches the Caribbean.
Breaking news out of Delaware, and the news is good. SkyFOX was live Thursday over the Interstate 495 bridge in Wilmington, where the southbound lanes reopened at 5 p.m. after a nearly two-month closure.