Join the Capital Area Food Bank for our largest food drive of the year, Stuff-A-Truck.
On Friday, December 7th, the food bank will partner with 16 Giant stores across the Washington metro area to collect non-perishable items for more than 680,000 residents in need.
The four main Stuff-A-Truck locations are:
What to Donate?
Our healthy dozen list includes:
- Canned fruits
- Canned vegetables
- Multigrain cereals
- Canned proteins
- 100% juice
- Baking goods
- Paper products and household items
- Hygiene items
Additional Satellite Stores
- Giant #0378 (1345 Park Road, N.W.Tivoli SquareWashington, DC 20010)
- Giant #0383 (4303 Connecticut Ave., NW Washington, DC 20008)
- Giant #0384 (1535 Alabama Avenue S.E.Washington, DC 20032)
- Giant #0312 (5463 Wisconsin Avenue, Wisconsin Circle, Chevy Chase, MD 20815)
- Giant #0354 (1280 East West Hwy., Blair Park, Silver Spring, MD 20910)
- Giant #0357 (5400 Westbard Ave., Westwood Shopping Center, Bethesda, MD 20816)
Prince Georges County
- Giant #0316 (6000 Greenbelt Rd., Beltway Plaza, Greenbelt, MD 20770)
- Giant #0373 (5500 Silver Hill Road, District Heights, MD 20747)
For inquiries regarding the event, contact Jana Robinson at firstname.lastname@example.org or 202-644-9834. For media inquiries, contact Shamia Holloway at email@example.com or 202-644-9830.