2 hospitalized with carbon monoxide poisoning in DC - DC News FOX 5 DC WTTG

2 hospitalized with carbon monoxide poisoning in DC

Posted: Updated:

At least two people have gone to the hospital suffering from carbon monoxide poisoning.

Fire crews first responded around 7:45 a.m. Thursday morning to a home in the 900 block of Ingraham Street in northwest Washington.

They are still in the process of airing out the home.

No word right now on what caused the CO leak.

The injuries are not thought to be life threatening.


Powered by WorldNow
Untitled

WTTG FOX 5 & myfoxdc
5151 Wisconsin Ave. NW
Washington, DC 20016
Main Number: (202) 244-5151
Newsroom: (202) 895-3000
fox5tips@wttg.com

Didn't find what you were looking for?
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 Fox Television Stations, Inc. and Worldnow. All Rights Reserved.
Privacy Policy | New Terms of Service What's new | Ad Choices