For those of you who lose your husband or wife to sports this time of year, don't fret. "Jersey Girl Sports" founders Marcelle English and Angela Davis joined Good Day Atlanta to provide tips for dealing with the football season blues.
1. Get in the game!: Many women dislike his sport because they don't understand the game. Learning the game can help. Find something about the game you like. (Don't wait until the season starts to learn.)
2. Join him!: Once you learn the game you can create sexy, fun bets for the winner/loser. Now you have a stake in the game too!
3. Schedule quality time: If he's all about his football on Saturday or Sunday, schedule time with him on Friday nights or another day so you don't feel left out.
4. Make his game time your time too!: Go to the spa, shopping or hang out with your friends.
5. If he's in a bad mood when his team loses: It's OK! He'll get over it. Just make sure you're there to make him feel better.
For more info on Jersey Girl Sports, visit: http://www.jerseygirlsports.com and http://www.twitter.com/jerseygirlsport
WTTG FOX 5 & myfoxdc
Didn't find what you were looking for?