Fall in love with Pensacola, Florida! You could win a trip for two with airfare on US Airways, accommodations from Resort Quest by Wyndham Vacation Rentals, dining at the Grand Marlin and activities at the National Naval Aviation Museum! First review the rules then enter below. Learn more about Pensacola Fl by visiting www.visitpensacola.com and download a visitors guide!
PENSACOLA ONLINE GIVEAWAY RULES - 2012
Who Can Enter
- Entrants must be legal residents of Washington, D.C., Virginia or Maryland who are 21 years of age or older and have lawful access to the method(s) of entry set forth in these rules.
- Employees of Fox Television Stations, Inc., owner of television station WTTG, and the Pensacola Visitors Bureau (collectively, "Sponsor"), their affiliated companies, advertising and promotion agencies, and the immediate family and household members of each are ineligible.
How To Enter
- No purchase is necessary to enter or win. Only one entry per e-mail address. The giveaway begins at 12:01 a.m. local time on August 13, 2012, and all entries must be received by 11:59 p.m. local time on September 2, 2012.
- To enter, go to www.myfoxdc.com and click on any of the web ads promoting Pensacola Beach. Follow all instructions to complete the online form.
- Sponsor is not responsible for error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operations or transmission, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to or alterations of entry materials, or technical, network, telephone equipment, electronic, computer, hardware, or software malfunctions of any kind, or inaccurate transmission of or failure to receive entry, winner(s) or other giveaway information by Sponsor or entrants for any reason whatsoever. Sponsor is also not responsible for any injury or damage to any entrant's or any other person's computer related to or resulting from playing or downloading any materials in the giveaway or for entries that are late, misdirected or incomplete. All entry materials may be maintained as part of WTTG's giveaway records. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATIONS OF THE GIVEAWAY IS A VIOLATION OF THE CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS, AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH ENTRANT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel or modify the giveaway if it becomes technically or otherwise corrupted.
- One (1) winner(s) will be selected by random drawing from among valid entries on or about September 3, 2012.
- The winner(s) will receive a "Fall in Love with Pensacola" prize package which includes: two US Airways roundtrip tickets to and from airports selected by Sponsor ($2,000), a three-night condo stay for two people at ResortQuest by Wyndham Vacation Rentals ($750), a Grand Marlin Restaurant gift card ($100), and activities at The National Naval Aviation Museum ($17.50). The prize is provided by the Pensacola Visitors Bureau. Approximate retail value of the prize is $2,867.50. Travel dates subject to availability and travel must be completed by February 2013. Blackout dates and other restrictions may apply. All persons traveling on the trip must be 21 years of age or over, unless travelers under 21 are accompanied by at least one adult who is the parent or legal guardian of each minor. The winner(s) is responsible for all travel-related expenses not expressly stated in the prize description, including, without limitation, meals (other than the Grand Marlin Restaurant gift card), beverages, gratuities, ground transportation, taxes and surcharges.
- The winner(s) will be notified by e-mail and phone on or about September 3, 2012. The winner(s) and travel companion will be required to complete, sign and return a Certification of Eligibility and Release and claim the prize in a manner determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion within two (2) days of the date of notification or they will be disqualified. If a winner cannot be reached, or if a winner does not return the signed and completed Certification of Eligibility and Release and claim the prize within the designated time period, Sponsor will select an alternate winner by random drawing if, in Sponsor's reasonable discretion, time permits.
- Prizes cannot be redeemed for cash or substituted for any other items by the winner(s). The winner(s) cannot assign or transfer prize. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of like or greater value, including cash, for any prize, for any reason.
- The winner(s) is responsible for all local, county, state, and federal taxes on prizes based on the value of the prizes set forth in these rules.
- Only one prize will be awarded per household. Individuals are eligible to win only one prize within any 90-day period, regardless of the number of giveaways entered.
Odds of Winning Miscellaneous
- Odds of winning depend on the number of entries received.
- Except where prohibited by law, entry constitutes permission to use winners' names, hometowns, likenesses, and photographs for broadcast, online posting, and/or any in any other media, including for advertising and publicity purposes, without additional compensation.
- These giveaway rules are available at www.myfoxdc.com, and Monday through Friday during normal business hours at WTTG, 5151 Wisconsin Ave, N.W., Washington, D.C., 20016, through September 2, 2012.
- For a list of prize winners, send a separate, self-addressed, stamped envelope after September 3, 2012 to: WTTG, 5151 Wisconsin Ave, N.W., Washington, D.C., 20016.
- This giveaway is subject to all applicable laws and regulations and is void where prohibited or restricted by law, including without limitation, in jurisdictions requiring registration, filing, trust account, or posting of a bond, or any other requirements or disclosures that are not expressly satisfied by these rules. Sponsor is not responsible for typographical or other errors in the printing, offering, or administration of the giveaway, or in the announcement of the prize. In the event of a dispute over who submitted a particular entry, Sponsor will determine the entrant's identity or select an alternate winner, in its sole discretion.
Click Here to get started!