The death toll from a wildfire that is burning out of control in northeastern Spain rose to four on Monday, the Catalan regional government said.
The latest death is that of a 64-year-old French national who suffered 80 percent burns on Sunday, the health department said.
The other three casualties are also French nationals.
A 60-year-old Frenchman and his 15-year-old daughter drowned Sunday after they threw themselves into the sea to escape the approaching flames near the town of Portbou just across the border with France.
A 75-year-old Frenchman man died of a heart attack as he watched his house consumed by flames in the town of Llers.
The wildfire broke out on Sunday near the town of La Junquera and it spread very quickly in the region of Alt Emporda near the French border, whipped up by winds of up to 90 kilometres (55 miles) an hour.
It has so far ravaged up to 13,000 hectares (32,000 acres) of land.
The wind had died down a bit on Monday, allowing officials to deploy water-bombing aircraft against the flames for the first time.