Register for your chance to win 4 tickets to see The Addams Family at the Kennedy Center! Please be sure to review the rules prior to entering the contest. Winner will be selected and notified on July 9th 2012, and will have 1 hour to contact the station to secure tickets. Tickets will be for the performance on July 10th at 7:30pm.
About the Show:
The Addams Family is a smash-hit musical comedy that brings the darkly delirious world of Gomez, Morticia, Uncle Fester, Grandma, Wednesday, Pugsley and, of course, Lurch to spooky and spectacular life. This magnificently macabre new musical comedy is created by Jersey Boys authors Marshall Brickman & Rick Elice, Drama Desk–winning composer/lyricist Andrew Lippa (The Wild Party), choreographer Sergio Trujillo (Jersey Boys), and Olivier Award–winning director/designers Phelim McDermott & Julian Crouch (Shockheaded Peter) with creative consultation by four-time Tony Award(r) winner Jerry Zaks.
It's every parent's nightmare. Your little girl has suddenly become a young woman, and what's worse, has fallen deliriously in love with a sweet, smart young man from a respectable family. Yes, Wednesday Addams, the ultimate princess of darkness, has a "normal" boyfriend, and for parents Gomez and Morticia, this shocking development will turn the Addams house downside up.
Come meet the family. We'll leave the lights off for you…
Performance Timing: Act I - 73 min.; Intermission - 18 min.; Act II - 57 min.
The Addams Family Ticket Giveaway Official Rules
Who Can Enter
1. Entrants must be legal residents of Washington, D.C., Virginia or Maryland who are 18 years of age or older and have lawful access to the method(s) of entry set forth in these rules.
2. Employees of Fox Television Stations, Inc., owner of television station WTTG, and The Kennedy Center for the Performing Arts (collectively, "Sponsor"), their affiliated companies, advertising and promotion agencies, and the immediate family and household members of each are ineligible.
How To Enter
3. No purchase is necessary to enter or win. Only one entry per e-mail address. The giveaway begins at 5:00 a.m. local time on June 25, 2012, and all entries must be received by 11:59 p.m. local time on July 8, 2012.
4. To enter, go to www.myfoxdc.com and click on the "Addams Family Ticket Giveaway" banner. Follow all instructions to complete the online entry.
5. Sponsor is not responsible for error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operations or transmission, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to or alterations of entry materials, or technical, network, telephone equipment, electronic, computer, hardware, or software malfunctions of any kind, or inaccurate transmission of or failure to receive entry, winner(s) or other giveaway information by Sponsor or entrants for any reason whatsoever. Sponsor is also not responsible for any injury or damage to any entrant's or any other person's computer related to or resulting from playing or downloading any materials in the giveaway or for entries that are late, misdirected or incomplete. All entry materials may be maintained as part of WTTG's giveaway records. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATIONS OF THE GIVEAWAY IS A VIOLATION OF THE CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS, AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH ENTRANT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel or modify the giveaway if it becomes technically or otherwise corrupted.
6. One (1) winner will be selected by random drawing from among valid entries on or about July 9, 2012.
7. The winner will receive four (4) tickets to the July 10, 2012, performance of "The Addams Family" at the Kennedy Center. The approximate retail value of the prize is $360. Tickets will be available at the Will Call window at the Kennedy Center on the date of the performance. The prize is provided by The Kennedy Center for the Performing Arts.
8. The winner(s) will be notified by phone on or about July 9, 2012. If the winner cannot be reached when first contacted by a station representative, winner will have one (1) hour to contact the station or winner will be disqualified and another winner will be selected by random drawing if, in Sponsor's reasonable discretion, time permits. The winner will be required to complete, sign and return a Certification of Eligibility and Release and claim the prize in a manner determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion within one (1) day of the date of notification or they will be disqualified. If a winner does not return the signed and completed Certification of Eligibility and Release and claim the prize within the designated time period, no prize will be awarded.
9. Prizes cannot be redeemed for cash or substituted for any other items by the winner(s). The winner(s) cannot assign or transfer prize. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of like or greater value, including cash, for any prize, for any reason.
10. The winner(s) is responsible for all local, county, state, and federal taxes on prizes based on the value of the prizes set forth in these rules.
11. Only one prize will be awarded per household. Individuals are eligible to win only one prize within any 90-day period, regardless of the number of giveaways entered.
Odds of Winning Miscellaneous
12. Odds of winning depend on the number of correct entries received.
13. Except where prohibited by law, entry constitutes permission to use winners' names, hometowns, likenesses, and photographs for broadcast, online posting, and/or any in any other media, including for advertising and publicity purposes, without additional compensation.
14. These giveaway rules are available at www.myfoxdc.com, and Monday through Friday during normal business hours at WTTG, 5151 Wisconsin Ave, N.W., Washington, D.C., 20016, through July 9, 2012.
15. For a list of prize winners, send a separate, self-addressed, stamped envelope after July 10, 2012 to: WTTG, 5151 Wisconsin Ave, N.W., Washington, D.C., 20016.
16. This giveaway is subject to all applicable laws and regulations and is void where prohibited or restricted by law, including without limitation, in jurisdictions requiring registration, filing, trust account, or posting of a bond, or any other requirements or disclosures that are not expressly satisfied by these rules. Sponsor is not responsible for typographical or other errors in the printing, offering, or administration of the giveaway, or in the announcement of the prize. In the event of a dispute over who submitted a particular entry, Sponsor will determine the entrant's identity or select an alternate winner, in its sole discretion.
WTTG FOX 5 & myfoxdc
Didn't find what you were looking for?