SOUTHFIELD, Mich. (WJBK) -
The Children's Leukemia Foundation of Michigan is hosting the BRU Fest fundraiser on June 16 at the Royal Oak Farmer's market featuring burgers from Bagger Dave's. Learn how to make one of their signature burgers below.
(2) Beef Patties
(1 oz) Sautéed Onions
(1 slice) Bacon - Cut in Half
(1 tbsp) Pineapple BBQ
- Begin by heating the griddle to 350⁰
- Place burger patties and bacon on the griddle and begin to cook on first side for approximately 3 minutes
- Sauté the onions on the griddle until they become light brown in color approximately 2-4 minutes
- Flip burger patties and bacon cook another 3 minutes
- Lightly toast top and bottom buns
- On your toasted bun place the burger patties and bacon. Top with the caramelized onions and finish with Pineapple BBQ sauce.