Planning to entertain this summer and want to impress your guests? This summer lobster lollipop recipe is a real treat!
Two - 5 oz. raw lobster tails
Salt & Pepper to taste
Flour (or 1/2 cup of your favorite batter mix)
Deep Fryer (or any heavy deep pot, i.e. Dutch oven)
1. Set up the deep fryer. Turn oil to medium heat.
2. Cut lobster tails into 1 inch chunks.
3. Lightly season lobster tails with salt and pepper.
4. Mix batter as directed. Dip lobster meat into batter (or dredge in flour).
Fry in oil until golden brown (approximately 3-4 minutes).
5. Remove fried lobster from oil and drain on paper towels.
6. Place on wooden skewers. Serve with cocktail sauce for dipping.
Serves 4 guests.