A close call in Montgomery County Thursday after a child's electric motorcycle went up in flames.
Tom Moyes says he was playing basketball in Avenal Park with his son when it happened.
Moyes says one of his son's friends brought their electric toy motorcycle and when they noticed that it was heating up, they parked it.
That's when smoke started coming out of it until the whole thing was on fire.
The Montgomery County Fire Department quickly came out and controlled the fire.
No one was injured in the fire.
WTTG FOX 5 & myfoxdc
Didn't find what you were looking for?