A successful interview should be a two-way conversation where the
interviewer learns more about your qualifications, and you learn if the
position and the company are a good fit for you. Asking questions
empowers you with knowledge and shows the employer that you're
interested in the position.
Some basic guidelines on asking questions in an interview:
• Come prepared with questions to ask
• Ask open-ended questions to learn more about the way things work
• Ask questions that show you've researched the company
• Let the interviewer initiate the subject of salary and benefits
Here are some examples of questions to ask in an interview:
1. If I'm hired, what would be my first project?
2. What advancement and educational opportunities are available for this position and in this company?
3. Can you tell me about the company culture?
4. When will a hiring decision be made?
5. How would you define "success" in this role?
WTTG FOX 5 & myfoxdc
Didn't find what you were looking for?