(WJBK) - Sandy Kretsch, President of Great Staff Solutions in Wixom, stopped by the Fox 2 Job Shop to explain to Murray Feldman the advantages of using a staffing form to help you land your next job.
Sandy cites the following information to consider:
Why candidates should seek out a staffing firm for job opportunities:
- Many companies only use staffing firms to fill their positions to help identify the "right fit" employee.
- Many temporary assignments lead to full time positions.
How to stand out and make an impression when working a temporary assignment:
- The differences between temporary, temp to hire and direct opportunities and how all these options can benefit candidates.
- In the 2 years after the recession ended in June 2009, U.S. staffing firms created more new jobs than ANY other industry.
- U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics show the temporary services industry added almost ½ million workers and accounted for 91% of total job growth from June 2009 – 2011.
- Staffing is a strong economic indicator regarding private sector job growth.
The reasons why so many companies utilize a staffing firm:
- Lack of internal personnel to recruit/screen/test candidates.
- Flexibility in an uncertain economy.
- Ability to work with an employee prior to making a long-term commitment (benefits both candidate and company).
- Ability to quickly add personnel from a pool of qualified, interviewed, screened "ready to work" candidates.
Great Staffing is looking for fill a full range of positions, from Administrative, Data Entry, Call Center, Assembly, Plant Managers, Mechanics and CNC Programmers.
Learn more online at www.greatstaffllc.com.